VK 14x6.5'' Stainless Steel Snare Drum
1 IN STOCK NOW
The stainless steel snare has the look and feel of a vintage drum. This drum is made from 304 stainless steel, which is the best choice for that stainless snare sound.
The Van Kleef Stainless steel shell has a unique sound that, combined with the resonant qualities of the stainless steel shell range from deep, fat tones at low tuning, to subtle, articulate tones at slightly higher tuning. The construction of these drums is another reason the drums sound so good.
This Van Kleef drum has found it's way into the hands of many drummers including Steve White, Thomas Lang, Matt Cameron, Dre Boyd, Craig Blundell, Sean Moore, Matt Chamberlain, to name only a few.
- 304 stainless steel for that unique VK stainless sound.
- Solid Sheffield stainless steel single point lugs: turned on a lathe, drilled, tapped, and polished by hand.
- Stainless steel lugs: brushed finish on the sides and mirror polished on the front faces.
- VK-007 Sheffield stainless steel strainer and butt with laser etched VK logo. (Custom laser etching of any design on the front of the strainer and/or butt plate is available.)
- Sheffield stainless steel "VKey" silent ratchet drum key is designed to live inside the VK-007 strainer.
- Fitted with Remo heads and Puresound wires.
- Made by hand in Sheffield, England.