VK 14x5.5'' Titanium Snare Drum
1 IN STOCK NOW
The titanium snare has the look and feel of a vintage drum, but with the benefits of modern technology offering a laser cut logo air hole as an option in place of a badge. This drum is made from grade 1 titanium, which is the purest form, and the best choice for that titanium snare sound.
The Van Kleef Titanium has a unique sound that, combined with the resonant qualities of the aircraft titanium shell range from deep, fat tones at low tuning, to subtle, articulate tones at slightly higher tuning. The construction of these drums is another reason the drums sound so good.
This Van Kleef drum has found it's way into the hands of many drummers including Steve White, Thomas Lang, Matt Cameron, Dre Boyd, Craig Blundell, Sean Moore, Matt Chamberlain, Mark Richardson, Phil Westwood, Wez Johnson, Luke Flowers, Eric Wiegmann, Rob Green, Johnny Craviotto, James Smale, Daren Metz, Dave Powel and James Lorenzo, to name only a few.
- Grade 1 titanium is the purest form for that unique VK titanium sound.
- A choice of straight or solid Sheffield stainless steel hoops, with the option of "Quick-release" in both styles, all made in-house.
- Solid Sheffield stainless steel single point lugs, turned on a lathe, then drilled, tapped and polished by hand.
- Stainless steel lugs are brush finished on the sides and mirror polished on the front faces.
- Sheffield staoinless steel tension rods have a threadless shaft with "VK Drums" laser etched along the shaft. All VK Drums come with standard tension rods, these VK rods come as an added extra.
- VK-007 Sheffield stainless steel strainer and butt, with the option to custom laser etch any design or logo on the front of the strainer and mini logo on butt plate.
- Sheffield stainless steel "VKey", silent ratchet drum key is designed to live inside the VK-007 strainer.
- A choice of standard "VK Drums" badge bolted to the shell, or a new air hole logo, laser cut into the shell.
- Puresound wires.
- Weight 4kg to 8kg depending on snare depth and hoop options.
- Setup with Remo Ambassador heads (other heads available upon request).
- Made by hand in Sheffield, England.
- Patents Pending