Tama Club Jam Shell Pack - Aqua Blue
Club Jam Drum Shell Kit – 18”x12” BD, 10”x7” TT, 14”x7” FT, 13”x5” SD, cymbal holder
Mersawa and Poplar Hybrid Shells
The Tama Club-Jam Compact Shell Pack features 6-ply, 7mm mersawa and poplar hybrid shells. These shells offer a unique deep, focused warmth with brilliant med to high frequencies that even the warmest tonewoods like maple, which is known for its incredibly warm tones, cannot match. The mixture of mersawa, a softer wood, and poplar, a harder wood, offers the perfect mix for sound. Mersawa gives the tone its soft, focused warmth and melodic overtones, whilst the harder poplar ensures the resonance and sustain, as well as giving the tone focus and clarity.
With up to 40 years within the drum industry, Tama has developed a unique brand that prioritises both great tonal quality and outstanding aesthetics. With an eclectic list of artists on their roster, Tama has consistently delivered high-quality percussion to a multitude of musicians over the years. This extensive list includes the likes of Animals as Leaders Drummer Matt Garstka, Anthrax's Charlie Benante, ZZ Top's Frank Beard and Kendrick Lamar's Rico Nichols. Tama drums accentuate each individual's specific nuanced style of playing and give the player unparalleled tone and versatility.
- High-quality mersawa and poplar hybrid shells
- Wooden bass drum hoops cut off any sustain
- Bass drum mounted cymbal holder gives vintage looks and feel
- Compact size and configuration make it ideal for working and travelling drummers
- Attractive aqua blue finish with polished chrome hardware
- Bass Drum: 18'' x 12''
- Rack Tom: 10'' x 7''
- Floor Tom: 14'' x 7''
- Snare Drum: 13'' x 5''
- Shell Construction: 6-Ply, 7mm Mersawa and Poplar Shells
- Hoops: Triple Flanged, Wooden Hoops on Bass Drum
- Lugs: Sound Arc Lugs
- Hardware: Polished Chrome
- Finish: Aqua Blue