*Pre-Owned* Ludwig 'April 1967' Hollywood Outfit USA Drum Kit - Red Sparkle
1 IN STOCK
Now kits like these do not come up often. This is an incredible kit that sounds amazing and is in superb condition.
The 22/12/13/16f is all original Hollywood Outfit in Red Sparkle all dated April 1967 and the 14x5 Jazz Festival snare was stamped June 1967'. The kit was owned by Len Howe, and he ordered a 14x14 floor tom to add to the kit but as the 3 ply shell was not available - Eddie Ryan made the shell very close to the Ludwig 3ply and wrapped it in a very close Red Sparkle, and Len Howe assembled the drum with all Ludwig parts to match up with the kit. It is real close and sits visually and tonally really well with the rest of the kit.
Kit Includes :-
- All Original Drums are Ludwig Hollywood Outfit 3ply shells w/ Re-rings
- 22x14 Bass Drum with orginal fittings and double tom holder, dated April 67'
- 12x8 Tom all original dated April 67'
- 13x9 Tom all original dated April 67'
- 16x16 Floor Tom all original w/ tone controls dated April 67'
- 14x5" Snare Drum Jazz Festival 'June 1967'
- ** 14x14 Floor Tom ** Additional Drum ( Eddie Ryan Shell) 3 Ply with white interior to match up with the original Ludwig shells