Each B8X cymbal is hand-lathed by skilled Vault craftsmen, some of whom have lathed well over one million cymbals. Once finished, B8X cymbals end up in the Vault to be hand-tested before getting a final stamp of approval to go to market.
- Hand-guided machine hammering is used to add musicality, complexity, and bright tone
- Lathe craftsmen operate specially retrofitted lathes, thinning cymbal to desired gauge while adding crucial tonal grooves
- Cymbal must be trimmed to exact size and the edges buffed for smoothness
- Each individual cymbal is hand-tested and hand-weighed in the Vault by Vault sound specialists, a critical process
- Each individual cymbal is placed on a shelf to age, allowing the frantically active molecules to slow down and stabilize
- Each individual cymbal is once again hand-tested by two Vault specialists to ensure they fit the parameters of the series and model
SABIAN B8X 16” Ballistic Crash
Sabian B8X 16'' Ozone Crash
SABIAN B8X 18” Ballistic Crash
Sabian B8X 18" Ozone Crash
Sabian B8X Performance Cymbal Set - 14" Hi Hats 16" Crash ...
Sabian B8X Performance Set - 14" Hats / 16" Thin Crash / ...