Weighing in at an extra-heavy 8+ pounds with a large solid bell, the Sabian 22" Paragon Ride balances clear sticking with a blend of bright tone. Designed for legendary Rush drummer Neil Peart. Handcrafted from pure Sabian B20 bronze, Paragon cymbals offer subtle looks and powerful, dynamic sounds. Created using AA-style hammering and an innovative mix of sound-defining features from the AA, AAX, and HH series, Paragon defines a new, closer relationship between power and musicality in cymbals that are dynamically responsive, highly durable, and effective in a wide range of applications.
- Limited-edition graphics cymbal features custom Neil Peart designed Steampunk graphic
- Each one is etched on the top of the cymbal with a # out of 300 and packaged in a deluxe custom bag with certificate of authenticity
- Weighs in at an extra heavy 8+ pounds! Large, solid bell and a great balance of solid sticking with bright tone
- Designed with Rush drummer Neil Peart
- Protected by Sabian Two-Year Warranty